FUM exists to empower others to create positive habits. In this mission, FUM creates products with high-quality standards and production practices. We are always working to create the best products we can for the FUM Family. In light of the recent spread of COVID-19, we are encouraged to know that our standards are already in place to continue to provide the quality products we are known for.
FUM has our own manufacturing facility in Alberta, Canada. In this facility, we are able to closely manage the production of all FUM products. Ongoing, we have strictly enforced cleanliness standards. These standards include:
- Mandatory handwashing whenever someone is entering/exiting the Manufacturing Facility
- Mandatory use of gloves and masks when directly handling products
- Regular sanitation of Manufacturing Facility and the FUM Shipping Fulfillment Centre
Our manufacturing undergoes consistent quality checking by the FUM Crew. To maintain quality, FUM ensures that:
- All products are manufactured in Alberta, Canada.
- Our products are manufactured in small batches to maintain consistent quality standards
- Each product is individually checked for quality assurance before packaging, and again before shipping
- Our FUMs are tested for strength, durability, and quality finishing on the wood
- Our FUM Cores are tested for consistency of essential oil per Core, proper seal of packaging, and high-quality Cores materials.
Materials for manufacturing FUM products are consciously sourced for sustainability and quality.
- Our FUMs are made with locally sourced, 100% Canadian maple wood
- FUMs are finished with a food-safe natural finish
- All FUM Cores are 100% recyclable and created with 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils from Young Living
We pride ourselves in having full transparency with our FUM Family about how our products are created and the actions we take to deliver effective products to you! These standards are ongoing. If you have further questions, please contact us via email email@example.com.